FELCRA Berhad is a Corporate Organisation wholly-owned by the Minister of Finance (Incorporated), and under the supervision of the Ministry of Rural Development.
Responsible for developing rural areas, FELCRA Berhad opens up opportunities for rural communities to participate in economic activities to generate income, by creating a dynamic, attractive and profitable rural sector.
- Undertake Consolidation and Rehabilitation activities of the lands belonging to the Participants
- Develop and manage such lands with suitable and viable crops
- Owns and operates 33,145 hectares of Oil Palm Estate
- Owns 9 Oil Palm Processing Mills with a Processing Capacity of 1.33 million metric tonnes of Palm Oil
- Develops various types of Properties with a Gross Development Value of RM 1.545 billion, including the SEMARAK20 Project, Rumah Generasi Kedua (Homes for the Second Generation) and Rumah Bina Negara (RBN)
- Involved in Agri-Technology, Education, as well as, Trading and Services
hectares of land developed
FELCRA projects running efficiently
Consolidation and Rehabilitation Project Participants
hectares of commercial estate owned by FELCRA Berhad
We Care for the Participants
We Care for the Participants’ Plantations
We Care for the Infrastructure and Facilities for Participants
We Care for All Of Us
FELCRA Berhad Entrepreneurial Community focuses on enhancing Participant’s family economic wellbeing through inculcating business knowledge designed to boost their confidence, creativity and innovativeness, towards achieving success as entrepreneurs.
The food plantation sub-sector is the main focus of the agriculture sector in efforts to achieve the agenda of improving Malaysia’s food security whilst generating higher income for agriculture frontliners.