How does FELCRA develop entrepreneurs?
FELCRA Berhad’s Entrepreneur Community enhances family economy by applying business knowledge, so that Participant Entrepreneurs are more confident, creative and innovative, and achieve success as entrepreneurs.
- Provides start up soft loan schemes up to RM30,000 per applicant.
- 2 percent (%) management fees are charged as a percentage of the total loan provided.
- Provides funds for upgrading of premises and machineries.
- Participant Economic Program (PEP)
- Upgrade business premises
- Certification (Halal, MeSTI, Made in Malaysia and other certifications)
- Product development
- Labeling, packaging & signage
- Entrepreneur carnival and EXPO
- Entrepreneur data
One Stop Rural Development Centre (ORDER)
- Petrol Station Development:
Ulu Pauh, Perlis | Seberang Perak, Perak | Bayai, N.Sembilan
- Rural Homestay
Total: 120 Entrepreneurs
Total: 149 Entrepreneurs
Total: 127 Entrepreneurs
Total: 155 Entrepreneurs
Total: 125 Entrepreneurs
Total: 100 Entrepreneurs
Total: 118 Entrepreneurs
Total: 91 Entrepreneurs
Breakdown of Entrepreneurs by Cluster
Number of Entrepreneurs: 985
Food & Beverages